CAT6 Flat UTP LAN Cable for Gigabit Ethernet Cable Network
1. Small attenuation,low crosstalk,higher ratio of crosstalk to crosstalk (ACR) and signal return ratio (SNR),smaller delay error and better performance.
2. Mainly used for Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mbps).
3. This type of cable increases the winding density,the outer layer is made of high-quality insulating material, the transmission rate of 250MHz,for voice transmission and the maximum transmission rate of 10Mbps data transmission.
4. Waterproof, anti-pull and anti-interference,it can be used in the field.The outer material is high-grade PVC material, which is flame retardant.The cable is very soft,light and easy to carry.Especially for notebook computer users.
5. RJ45 (8P8C) to RJ45 (8P8C),fully in line with Cat.6 standard,support 10/100/1000M network environment.Transmission efficiency is 2.5 times the traditional cable.Using pure copper core material,multi-core super-soft wire.